Concrete Stakes & Accessories
Best Uses for Concrete Stakes in Concrete Forming
Concrete stakes are used in all foundation projects and concrete laying to secure lumber or metal forms for holding wet concrete. Stakes are an essential part of concrete laying, and can keep formwork panels in place until concrete has cured. Each stake must be strong, straight and stable to perform its work.Read More
Concrete stakes can also be used for general purposes around the construction site. Typically, stakes contain holes for nails drilled into formwork. Discount Contractor Supply sells concrete stakes for your concrete laying and building projects.
Types of Concrete Stakes
Different types of concrete stakes have different uses. The type of concrete stake you need for your concrete project depends on your project. Types of stakes include:
- Round concrete stakes. Round concrete stakes typically feature holes drilled in a spiral up the side for easy nailing.
- Square concrete stakes. Square stakes sit flush against concrete forms for easy use.
- Flat concrete stakes. Flat concrete stakes provide excellent support for concrete forms.
- Wood stakes. Wood stakes are strong and straight, and easy to make new nail holes in the stake as needed.
- Steel stakes. Steel stakes provide extra strength in concrete laying projects. Steel stakes are an excellent resource in bigger projects.
Each type of concrete stake has a pointed end for easy insertion into the ground. It's important to buy strong stakes for your project to ensure that your concrete forms will hold. A strong stake should easily be driven into the ground without breaking or bending.
Why Buy from Discount Contractor Supply?
Discount Contractor Supply is your source for a range of concrete supplies to get through your construction or building project. At Discount Contractor Supply, we sell everything from anchor bolts to expansion joints, rebar accessories, and more. As your source for reliable construction supplies, we're committed to ensuring that our customers buy the very best at affordable prices. Here's why our customers choose us:
- Easy online ordering. We make buying contractor supplies easy for busy construction professionals. Acquire your construction materials from a supplier you can trust to make the process simple and streamlined.
- Excellent customer service. We're serious about treating our customers right. Each customer service representative at Discount Contractor Supply is trained to provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Buy what you need, when you need it. We sell a diverse range of supplies because we know that each construction project requires many parts and supplies to be a success.
Contact Discount Contractor Supply for Your Concrete Supplies
Discount Contractor Supply sells dowel and rebar accessories, forming ties, wire mat accessories, repair patching, and masonry supplies for your concrete projects. What do you need for your upcoming building or construction project? Get started with your project by buying supplies in the right place. Contact Discount Contractor Supply.