Mortar and Grout Mixers
Rugged and reliable, these units are built to outlast the very mortar they mix. Our low-maintenance, heavy-duty mixers are available in a full range of sizes and drive configurations to suit any application and handle even the toughest mixes.Read More
As the ideal choice for most jobs and masonry contractors for over 90 years, the mixers shown here offer durable construction, easy maintenance, and reliable design. Browse our selection of towable, dependable mortar mixers below.
Additional Mortar and Grout Mixer Features
Reduced Worker Fatigue:
- Enable your operators to load at waist level. Ergonomic design to load low and dump high.
- A unique over-center dump design easily discharges material into large mud tubs with minimal operator fatigue.
Adaptable to Any Job Site:
- Our mixers can go wherever you need them while still maintaining a compact footprint.
- The efficient design is created to fit in most standard pickup truck beds.
- Extended run times of up to 8 hours with a 5-gallon fuel tank
- Certain models designed to handle up to 1-inch aggregate
- Extra thick ¼” steel drum wrap
- Heavy-duty, removable tow bar and solid 5/8” axle with large tires for smooth towing
- High strength cast iron paddle arms with rubber blades for a clean, uniform mix.
- Durable paddle shaft manufactured of square hardened steel