24" Concrete Forming Tube "Sonotube", 3' Piece
- Forming tube is now sold in 3' sections, and freight/shipping will now appear when ordering.
- Ordering a quantity (qty) of 1 will get you a single 3' piece of tube.
- If you wish to order multiple pieces or longer lengths, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and how you would like the tube cut.
- For commercial orders of large quantities or long lengths, please email or call our team.
- Please note: We are now stocking tubing made by both Sonoco and Hayes Manufacturing Caraustar. "Sonotube" is a brand name by Sonoco, but they are the same product.
Build beautiful structures to last the test of time with Concrete Forming Tubes from Discount Contractor Supply. Delivering ease and affordability, these forms can be used to create footings, building columns, piers, light posts, and more. Pour your mix straight in for a neat and easy form, useful in both above- and below-grade applications. Learn more about this product below.
- Biodegradable, these forms can be left behind for below-grade applications
- Save time while creating a professional look
- Easy to cut, place, and secure
- Available finish-free concrete forms for no leftover, unsightly impressions (ask for pricing)
- Moisture resistant for a perfect pour, every time
Concrete Forming Tubes are an ideal option for pouring the perfect:
- Deck supports
- Fence posts
- Mailbox posts/bases, and more
Concrete Forming Tube FAQ’s
Can you leave the forms on the post after the concrete has been poured, or do they need to be removed?
Depending on the purpose of your project, both methods are acceptable. If you are using these concrete form tubes below grade, there will be no need to remove them from the post, as they will degrade over time. However, if your post is above-ground, removing the form is also just as easy.
How many bags of concrete will it take to fill these forms?
While exact numbers can vary, here is a good rule of thumb. You will typically require about TWO 60 lb. bags of concrete mix per every foot of height for a 12” Concrete Forming Tube.
What is the best way to cut these forms?
If you want your tube to come pre-cut per your specifications, just email us at email@example.com with your order number and instructions and we’ll get it done for you! If you’d like to do it yourself, you can try using a miter saw, or mark your tube to ensure the straightness of the cut and use a utility knife.