Ladder 9GA Mill Galv 6" Wall, 500' Bundle
Ladder Mesh Reinforcement's cross rods are spaced so block cells are not obstructed, allowing easy placement of vertical rebars
- A full 8" splice between lengths of ladder is facilitated
- Truss-Mesh and Ladder-Mesh are continuous lengths of joint reinforcement that are embedded into the horizontal mortar joints of masonry walls
- Joint reinforcement has long proven to be necessary for superior performance of masonry wall construction
- Greatly reduces cracking that can arise from thermal stresses. This enhances resistance to water penetration, as cracks are controlled.
- Increases lateral flexural strength.
- Bonds exterior and interior masonry wythes together in composite or cavity walls. Also bonds masonry at intersecting walls and corners
- Increases elasticity and performance of masonry walls under various stresses
- Butt-welding of cross rods to longitudinal rods (not more than 16”o.c.). This construction enhances bonding capabilities, eliminates projection of cross rods beyond the specified width of reinforcement, and prevents excessive build up of wire in limited mortar joints
- Continuous deformation along each longitudinal rod for superior bonding performance
- products conform to ASTM A951 standard specification for masonry joint reinforcement