170S (2X) Truss Eye 9GA HG 8" 0.75 EYE, 500' Bundle
170-2X Lox-All® Truss Style Adjustable Joint Reinforcement with Eyes and the NEW 2X-HOOK™ for cavity/insulated walls.
The compressed leg 2X-HOOK™ has been tested and designed to withstand over 200-lbf, in tension or compression, at maximum allowed offset (ACI 530 22.214.171.124.5.4) of 1-1/4” (disengagement of the pintle from the veneer anchor). These results exceed BIA recommendations and the capabilities of standard “round wire” hooks or pintles by over 100%!
- NOTE: 2X-HOOK™ CAN BE INSTALLED WITH LEGS POINTING UP OR DOWN.
- The embedded portion of the 2X-Hook is 3/16”DIA round wire, satisfying the code requirement that the mortar bed thickness (typically 3/8”) must be twice the diameter of the wire.
- 2X-Hook: U.S. Pat. No. 8,613,175 Test results available upon request.
- Allows construction of interior wythe in advance of exterior wythe.
- Projecting eyes are 4-point welded to the backup truss reinforcement.
- 2X-HOOK™ acts as a vertically adjustable anchor to bond exterior masonry, while restraining in and out movement.
- Design of 2X-HOOK™ serves to mechanically secure insulation to masonry backup.
- Fabricated in conformance with ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
Please select Pintle size when ordering.
Pintles are included in Price