Ardex SD M White Concrete Topping, 10lb Bag
Finish or resurface your interior concrete, terrazzo, and ceramic, or quarry and porcelain tile projects with this quick, reliable solution. ARDEX SDM™ is a self-drying topping that can help you make quick, simple work of even the largest finishing or resurfacing jobs.
With two primary uses, this white concrete topping can be used over indoor concrete to create a burnish-polished surface, or as a filler for polished concrete and ARDEX Polished Concrete Systems (APCS) applications.
The hydraulic-Portland cement blend can be used to create lasting hard, flat, smooth surfaces for:
- Utility rooms
- Light manufacturing plants, and similar spaces
The most versatile and technically advanced Portland cement-based topping on the market today, this product deserves a top spot in your contracting inventory.
- Easy to mix and apply – just add water, no additives necessary
- Leaves a smooth, durable finish for use in even the most demanding of applications
- Large, economical coverage range with high-quality bond strength
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Portland cement based
- Suitable for interior floors only
- To create an easy-to-maintain, burnish-polished surface that will last for decades
- As a filler for pinholes on polished concrete and ARDEX Polished Concrete APCS Applications
Installation Guidelines & Technical Data:
Mixing Ratios: Two Quarts of water per one 10lb bag.
For smaller batches of the finish coating – use 1 part water to 2.5 parts powder (by volume).
For filling pop-outs and/or spalls – use 1 part water to 3.5 parts powder (by volume).
Coverage: Expect roughly 80-100 square feet per bag (in 2 coats)
Initial Set – Roughly 45 minutes
Final Set – Roughly 90 minutes
Compressive Strength – 5,000 psi at 28 days
Flexural Strength – 1,200 psi at 28 days
Storage: Keep in a dry, cool area, away from sunlight. Bags exposed to direct sunlight will go bad. To save partially used bags, be sure to remove all air and seal tightly for best results.
Shelf-Life: if unopened and kept correctly, approximately six months